This is a food blog income report for month 21 for March 2021. I’m sharing this with you to inspire those of you who want to start your own online platform.
Blogging is such an amazing platform because you have an opportunity to share a hobby as well as learn more about that hobby all while making money from it.
There are so many ways to make money from blogging. In the video below, I explain the different sources of traffic for blogging, how to funnel the traffic, and the various ways you can make an income from it.
In terms of this food blog, I do feel as though the traffic is plateauing. I’m pretty sure I know why – the monster needs content. And it is starving.
Planned Work and New Strategies
#1. Continue Consistent Content Creation
When you start getting bored writing, that’s when you know you’ve made it.
#2. Pinning Weekly
I’ve failed at doing this. I have not been consistent becaues of life.
New Blogging Strategies Outside of Planned Work
I am not implementing any new blog strategies for this specific blog.
The Blog Metrics and Numbers
Traffic & SEO Report:
- Blog Posts Published This Month: 1
- Total Blog Posts So Far: 119
- Number of Hours Writing Blog Posts: average around 1.5 hours per post (now reduced down after doing this 100+ times)
- Number of Newsletter Subscribers: 1,005 (up 10%)
- This Month Sessions (last 30 days): 61,486 (up from 60,905)
- This Month Page Views (last 30 days): 74,859 (up from 74,418)
- This Month’s SEMRush Keywords (for the United States): 10,902 (up from 10,462)
- Affiliate Income (Amazon Associates): $44.09
- Mediavine Income: $1,619.33 $ (up from $1,312.61)
Total Income for February: $1,663.42(down from $1,340.53)
If there are multiple sites that heavily leverage that specific tool, I’ll share that expense across those brands and divide it out by duration so you can see the cost for that tool specifically for that brand. While I paid the price upfront in one payment for these, I wanted to include the costs over the course of the months to correlate to income reported by month.
- Bigscoots Hosting: $24.75 per month
- Drip Email Management: $12.50 per month
- Adobe Creative Cloud: $13.25 per month
- Shutterstock: $10 per month
- Deposit Photos: $3.16 per month
- Thrive: $5 per month
Total February Expenses: $68.66
February Blog Net Profit
The net profit on this blog for this month for a single blog post is: $1,594.77
Strategies for Next Month
Next month, I’m going to try my hand at doing some affiliate marketing work on the blog using the Woozone plugin.
Summary of Food Blog Income Report for Month 21
Content creation is so important and I need to continue creating content.
Other Blog Income Reports You Might Like
- Technology Food Blog
- Inception to 6 Month Blog Income Report
- Month 7 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 8 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 9 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 10 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 11 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 12 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 13 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 14 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 15 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 16 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 17 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 18 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 19 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 20 of New Food Blog Income Report