This is a food blog income report for month 18 . I wanted to share with you this report so that you are inspired to continue your journey on online marketing if you choose this as a side hustle that you can turn into a profitable venture.
We’ve now had this food blog for 18 months and been monetized for almost 9 months! I just can’t believe how far we’ve come.
Planned Work and Retrospective of Previous Strategies
#1. Continue Consistent Content Creation
This has been my strategy for the last few months now, and there’s a reason for it. There’s no magic bullet, it’s just writing good, quality content with your own research.
Pinterest has not been my friend as of late. I know that with my lifestyle blog, I do get a lot of traffic from Pinterest. I’m wondering if getting time to manually pin will help.
New Blogging Strategies Outside of Planned Work
I’ve purchased a course for around $250 around building lists and creating Lead Magnets. I think I already know 90% of the content inside of it, but generally the reason why I pay for courses is confirming what I’ve learned AND the 10% of new things I learn is pure GOLD.
The Blog Metrics and Numbers
Traffic & SEO Report:
- Blog Posts Published This Month: 4
- Total Blog Posts So Far: 109
- Number of Hours Writing Blog Posts: average around 2.5 hours per post
- Number of Newsletter Subscribers: 679
- This Month Sessions (last 30 days): 50,481 (up from 42,845)
- This Month Page Views (last 30 days): 61,031 (up from 51,865)
- This Month’s SEMRush Keywords (for the United States): 10,128 (up from 8,594)
- Affiliate Income (Amazon Associates): $37.11
- Mediavine Income: $1,799.07
Total Income for December: $1,836.18
If there are multiple sites that heavily leverage that specific tool, I’ll share that expense across those brands and divide it out by duration so you can see the cost for that tool specifically for that brand. While I paid the price upfront in one payment for these, I wanted to include the costs over the course of the months to correlate to income reported by month.
- Bigscoots Hosting: $24.75 per month
- Drip Email Management: $12.50 per month
- Adobe Creative Cloud: $13.25 per month
- Shutterstock: $10 per month
- Deposit Photos: $3.16 per month
- Thrive: $5 per month
- Tailwind App: $17.48 per month
Total December Expenses: $86.14
December Blog Net Profit:
The net profit on this blog for this month for a single blog post is: $1,750.04
Strategies for Next Month
I literally have no more new strategies at all except for writing content and making sure that I write any crazy ideas down using Notion. Notion has been my go to task list and I absolutely love it.
Summary of Food Blog Income Report for Month 18
It’s been pretty amazing to have a blog income report that has now hit over $1,000 per month. I am so excited, and over the moon happy that something I did with my mom can pretty much. be shared with the world (and making some chump change with it).
MONTHLY INCOME REPORT EMAIL
Follow my mom/lifestyle blog and the income I make from it.
I'm sharing with you my income journey with the mom blog I started in 2009 every month. You'll also become a VIP member and get access to the Vault Resource Library where you'll gain access to freebies and downloads to help you on our journey!
I love spoiling my subscribers!
Once subscribed, I will send you a newsletter each week about new blogging strategies, tips, and updates on new income reports!
Other Blog Income Reports You Might Like
- Inception to 6 Month Blog Income Report
- Month 7 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 8 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 9 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 10 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 11 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 12 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 13 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 14 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 15 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 16 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 17 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 18 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 19 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 20 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 21 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 22 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 23 of New Food Blog Income Report
- Month 24 of New Food Blog Income Report